Obtaining your Medical Marijuana Card in Missouri.
Find a Doctor who is able to complete the Physician Certification Form.
If you need help finding a Doctor, email: email@example.com
To obtain your medical marijuana card, you must collect the following information to populate the online application by either uploading or typing the information into the appropriate area. We highly recommend you bring a device that can access your email to verify information. The application will ask for the following information.
- Name, date of birth, social security number;
- Residence address, mailing address or place where qualifying patient can receive mail;
- Proof of Missouri residency: a copy of a valid Missouri driver’s license, a Missouri Identification Card, a current Missouri motor vehicle registration, or a recent Missouri utility bill; Copy and upload.
- E-mail address, needs to be verified during the process
- Physician Certification Form. As part of the application process, Patients must obtain a Physician Certification that is issued no later than thirty days from the time patient submits their application. This form needs to be filled out, scanned, and uploaded
- Patients should fill out as much as possible, download and print the Physician Certification Form, and take it with them to their medical examination. See the link to the physician certification below .
- A Missouri-licensed physician, active and in good standing, is required to complete and sign the certification.
- The patient will then photograph or scan the Physician Certification Form to upload and submit with his or her application.
- A legible copy of the qualifying patient’s photo identification issued by a state or federal government entity. A Missouri Driver’s license is acceptable
- A Parental/Legal Guardian Consent Form for non-emancipated qualifying patient;
- A clear, color photo of the qualifying patient’s face taken within the prior three (3) months;
- At the option of the applicant, a statement indicating whether the qualifying patient is currently receiving assistance from any Missouri programs for low-income individuals, and if so, which programs;
- If the patient is seeking authority to cultivate medical marijuana, provide the following, Who will have access, What is the security, Where is the location on the property.
- Attestation statement;
- Signature and date of the application; and
- All applicable fees. $25.00 or an additional $100.00 if you are going to grow 6 non-flowering plants and 6 flowering plants.
Go to https://health.mo.gov/safety/medical-marijuana/pdf/physician-certification-form.pdf and start a physician Certification Letter. Print this and bring it with you to your appointment.